Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mom's Chocolate Banana Parfait



One of the things I remember my mom making for dessert or snack when I was little was warm chocolate pudding, the kind you cook and serve right away. Then slices of bananas on top. I got a hankering for that snack the other day and when I spotted the whip cream spray can from the last birthday party in the fridge, it was parfait time.




I thought for sure this would be a winner for my picky Zach. He loves chocolate pudding, bananas are his all time fav, and who doesn't like whipped cream?


Well his resistance to the idea of new foods instead of animal crackers, peanut-butter sandwiches or graham crackers came out full fledge and he began his tantrum. It wasn't until Luke went to steal it after devouring his own, that Zach wailed and dove for it. He then licked it clean and keeps asking for it every time he sees bananas int he cupboard (they are usually gone within a day or two of buying them bulk).





Lukie loved it sooooo much that it was absolutely ALL over him!






No comments:

Post a Comment