Saturday, March 26, 2011

Onion Bake

Onion Bake


Last week while it was nice out and spring looked to be in the air I decided I wanted something besides the same ol’ same ol’ potatoes, corn and lettuce comfort sides which got me through the winter. I hate to admit, but we are not the best vegetable eaters. We like fresh veggies and even some frozen ones but far fewer canned ones. I went on a great AllRecipes and Cook.com search for new side dish inspirations.

Allrecipes is one of our favorite places to get recipes. We even registered with them so we could save the ones we like in an online recipe box, try them out, then print them for the book if they are “keepers” before we forget which was which.

This was one of the “KEEPERS”……
















The link below will take you to the recipe.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Onion-Bake/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment