Monday, February 21, 2011

Dedication...

I have become incredibly addicted to food blogs over the years and especially since watching Julie and Julia. One of my favorites is by a classmate, Heather, who writes Mrs. McQuillan Masters Meals.  You should check it out!
Traditionally the food blogs I have had experience with have written about new recipes they try and their triumph to success with them. I will likely get around to that, but to start with I will throw in some topics for debate and post my favorite recipes that make it on our menu once a month guaranteed.  To my closest friends and family, do not be surprised to see some of yours appear and thanks for sharing your best!
This blog is dedicated to my BESTIE Sonya, who has had many cooking adventures with me over the years, to my sister Tiffany, again many cooking adventures over the years, and to my mom who is a dietician at two nursing homes in my hometown, but as a result is burnt out and uninspired by the thought of cooking by the time she gets home, yet never ceases to get excited about co-planning menus for times shared together.
I would also like to send a quick thanks to Tracy for her constant motivation, introduction to new recipes and wonderful food, to my mother and sister-in-laws for their introductions to a whole new family of recipes and home cooked traditions and to my husband who over the years has never held back in telling me which recipes are keepers and which should be burnt in effigy. Last but not least, thanks  to all of my own family for sending me out in the world with the memories of wonderful meals to pass on to a growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment